Sunday, January 25, 2009

Own a Piece of History: Those Famous Naughty Monkey Red Shoes


Up for bid on eBay:

The description reads:

Up for bid are thee actual Red Naughty Monkey Heels owned/worn by Sarah Palin. I got the shoes from Aunt Sarah after mentioning that I liked them. They dont fit to well, so I decided to let someone else enjoy them. These are the exact heels that made headlines. If you search "Sarah Palin's Red Shoes" on a search engine, you will find multiple blogs, articles, and stories on these shoes. You could own a piece of history!!! The shoes are NOT autographed, but the buyer has the option of having them autographed!! I included pictures of the shoes, the autographed pictures, the Sharpie pen, and me and my aunt (just taken a couple days ago).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270333037673

No comments: