And where will Blagojevich and his sweet tempered bride be during the impeachment proceeding beginning tomorrow?
Why they are going to London to see the Queen or actually to New York, New York to appear on ABC’s “Good Morning, America” with Diane Sawyer and “The View” with Barbara Walters, as well as Monday evening’s “Larry King Live” on CNN. Lynn Sweet adds they will also appear on NBC’s Today Show (taped in Chicago) and FOX’s On the Record with Greta Van Susteren/Fox and Friends.
Doug Ross at Director Blue commented
- A veritable “who’s who” of Obama staffers, surrogates and affiliates were among those served with subpoenas. Put simply, within one week of President Barack Obama’s administration taking office, it is already under significant legal scrutiny that will — at a minimum — take precious time away from dealing with the country’s monumental economic and foreign policy challenges.
And, once again, the mainstream media is AWOL, unwilling to report on this very newsworthy story.
- Patricia Blagojevich, first lady
- River Realty, her former employer
- Friends of Blagojevich, the governor’s campaign committee
- Citizens for Blagojevich, his former committee
- Robert Blagojevich, the governor’s brother and campaign chairman
- Antoin “Tony” Rezko, former adviser and fundraiser for governor
- Christopher Kelly, former adviser and fundraiser for governor
- Alonzo Monk, former Blagojevich chief of staff, now a lobbyist
- Milan Petrovic, lobbyist and campaign fundraiser
- John Wyma, former Blagojevich adviser, now a lobbyist
- Paul Rosenfeld, lobbyist
- J.B. Pritzker, wealthy Chicagoan whom Blagojevich might have considered to replace Obama in U.S. Senate
- Gery Chico, former Chicago school board president and one-time U.S. Senate candidate
- Doug Scofield, former Blagojevich adviser, now a consultant
- Scofield Communications
- Valerie Jarrett, Obama adviser
- David Axelrod, Obama adviser
- Service Employees International Union
- Tom Balanoff, SEIU Illinois president
- Change to Win, an SEIU-affiliated activist group
- Sam Zell, owner of the Chicago Tribune
- Nils Larsen, an adviser to Zell
- The Chicago Tribune
- The Tribune Co., the newspaper’s parent company
- Michael Vondra, owner of asphalt and construction companies
- Gerald Krozel, vice president of a concrete company
- John Johnston, president of Balmoral Park racetrack
- Fred Yang, Washington, D.C.-based Blagojevich consultant
- Garin Hart Yang Research Group, Yang’s firm
- William Knapp, Washington, D.C.-based Blagojevich consultant
- Squire, Knapp & Dunn, Knapp’s firm
- Doug Sosnick, political consultant
And let’s not forget Rahm Emanuel, reportedly on 21 different taped conversations by the feds — dealing with his boss’ vacant Senate seat!
© Janet Crain
Click here to view all recent Sarah Palin in 2012 posts