Monday, January 12, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen; May I present Mr. and Mrs. Barack Obama


Oddly Enough

News, but not the serious kind


January 12th, 2009

Where’s Obama’s Obama outfit?

Blog Guy, I’m very worried about security for Inauguration Day. With those huge crowds, how will they keep track of the Obamas?

All the Obamas are wearing super-sophisticated computer laser holographic microchip high-security credentials from now through Inauguration Day, as you can see in these photos.

Super-sophisticated? I could print out those signs on my Hewlett Packard!

Is that right? Then you can expect a Secret Service visit, Mr. Smarty-Pants!

Whatever. Is it just me, or do those folks not look much like the Obamas I remember?

Well, they’re not still wearing the fancy Hollywood make-up they wore during the campaign, of course. You think they’re gonna keep spending two hours every day getting made up?

So, we’ll never see that ultra-glamorous Obama couple again?

Sure you will. Come back in 2012.

Cont.

http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/2009/01/12/wheres-obamas-make-up-guy/


© Janet Crain

Click here to view all recent Sarah Palin in 2012 posts

Bookmark and Share

No comments: