HEADLINES FROM THE YEAR: 2029
- Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh Largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as California.
- White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's third language.
- Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and livestock.
- Baby conceived naturally! Scientists stumped.
- Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.
- Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10 more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.
- France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica . No other country comes forward to help the beleaguered nation!
- Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.
- George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.
- Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces mail delivery to Wednesdays only.
- 85-year $75.8 billion study: Diet and exercise is the key to weight loss.
- Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.
- Global cooling blamed for citrus crop failure for third consecutive year in Mexifornia and Floruba.
- Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter speed they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.
- Abortion clinics now available in every High School in United States .
- Senate still blocking drilling in ANWR even though gas is selling for 4532 Pesos per liter and gas stations are only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.
- Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
- NBA players now average nine feet seven inches in height and have only 3 illegitimate children.
- New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2030..
- IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.. OUCH!!!!!
- Floruba voters still having trouble with voting machines.
© Janet Crain
Click here to view all recent Sarah Palin in 2012 posts