Monday, January 25, 2010

Blinded by the Light............

by Janet Crain

Here is a woman, Jill Dorson, being widely quoted today who shot herself in both feet in a fit if pique because McCain picked a young beautiful woman she couldn't stomach. Rather than face up to her own prejudices she blames McCain and anyone else handy.

The comments at the end of this article are very telling. I would say 95% saw through her foolish shortcomings and pointed them out to her. She still doesn't get it and probably never will.

Why I Regret Voting For President Obama

By Jill Dorson

I am a registered Independent. I voted for Barack Obama. And for that, I am sorry.

I'm not sorry for you. I'm sorry for me. Because I voted for Obama for me, not for you. I voted for hope and change and all the intangibles that Obama was peddling in the wake of the financial crisis, Sarah Palin, Sept. 11 and all the other ills that shook our country in the last decade. I wanted something new. Something different. What I got was, I suppose, exactly what I voted for - a spin doctor. And not a very good one at that.

Before John McCain unwittingly picked a tabloid-magazine cover girl for his running mate, I was leaning toward going Republican this time around. I did the second time Bush was on the ballot and I very nearly did the first time, too. But as soon as Palin climbed out of her igloo and onto the national scene, well, there was no turning back for me.

You see, I felt my choice was to risk McCain dropping dead and letting the world's most well-known hockey mom run this country, or to believe that Obama would surround himself with educated people and that he was smart enough to take their advice.


http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2010/01/24/why_i_regret_voting_for_president_obama_99879.html


This blog is © Janet Crain

Click here to view all recent Sarah Palin in 2012 posts

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Lee Hazel said...

I'm putting this short note to Sarah Palin here because I am not sure I know any other way to reach her.
Dear Governor Palin: Please reexamine your decision to come to Arizona and campaign for Senator McCain. This really does not set well with many of your most loyal supporters of which I am one.

McCain has repeatedly shown himself to be in full support of the old RINO (aka Rockefeller) wing of the party. His openly pro stance of amnesty for Illegal Aliens, his sponsoring of the McCain Fiengold legislation, his continued support for the completely discredited Climate Change Hoax, among others make him a very poor candidate by conservative standards. His actual performance as a presidential candidate had only one really bright light, your selection as his running mate! Unfortunately he selected and then he and his staff abandoned, totally unacceptable.

Frankly JD Hayworth is far more worthy of your support. Please do not disappoint your base!!

PC is Thought Control
LEE