Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Then and Now in the Democratic Party


Great orators of yesterday's Democratic Party:

'One man with courage makes a majority.' - Andrew Jackson

'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.' - Franklin D. Roosevelt

'The buck stops here.' - Harry S. Truman

'Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.' - John F. Kennedy

And from today's Genius Democrats

'It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?'' - Bill Clinton

'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.' - Jesse Jackson

'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.' - John Edwards

'I invented the Internet' - Al Gore

'The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their ASS.' - Joe Biden

' America is -- is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was... uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.' - Barack Obama

'I have campaigned in all 57 states. - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

'You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats.'- Nancy Pelosi (Quoted 2006)

'Paying taxes is voluntary.' - Sen. Harry Reid

'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.' - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)

HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR IMPERILED COUNTRY?




Click here to view all recent Sarah Palin in 2012 posts

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Keyboard Jockey said...

Janet

Imus guest this morning Chris Christie Republican candidate for Governor of New Jersey. Video Included.

Imus guest this morning Chris Christie Republican candidate for Governor of New Jersey. Imus: I got tell you the truth Chris, I need you to win, it will make me look good.

Chris Christie Republican Candidate for Governor of New Jerseys, tells Imus “I’m Going To Be A Big Fat Winner”

http://youhavetobethistalltogoonthisride.blogspot.com/2009/10/imus-guest-chris-christie-pleasing.html

All Eyes on the New Jersey and Virginia, Governor Races November 3rd (5 days away) *litmus for how the 2010 elections will proceed?

Keyboard Jockey said...

The war on the news will be televised just not on any channel anyone is watching ;)

Selling the Drama, Who’s Competing For Your Attention? Cable News War.

I added a link to Rob Bartlett’s Blog he put up everyone’s top 5 favorite books.

I can come up with 2 so far :)